Medtronic is currently looking for software engineer for Hyderabad location, kindly review below details of Free job alert for freshers to apply/submit application.
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Company Name: Medtronic
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: Freshers Recruitment
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
A Day in the Life
- The Software Engineer I will be a member of the Engineering R&D team working on the development and support of medical devices.
- Software Engineer I work closely with other members of the engineering staff to provide technical solutions to engineering problems.
- The Software Engineer I will involve in the creation of design documentation, software code, test plans, and other project artifacts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to defined software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Understand the software design requirements.
- Design, develop, test, debug and implementation of assigned software components, software tools and utilities.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Formulate, deliver and/or manage assigned projects to achieve desired results.
- Deliver initiatives related to new technologies or therapies – from design to implementation using specialized knowledge and skills.
- Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports to the Sr. Engineering Supervisor/ Engineering Manager
- Accountable to Principal or Senior Software Engineer(s) and/or Project Manager(s) for project-related responsibilities
- Communicates primarily with internal contacts within immediate group. Contacts others to gather, confirm and convey information.
- Possible interaction with clinicians, third-party vendors, manufacturers, subcontractors and other users.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- 0-1 year embedded software engineering experience .
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
- C++ programming experience in firmware development.
- Software development for products or applications or test tools.
- Knowledge in Protocols (OEM) implementation (application level)
- Strong software development experience in ANSI C and C++
- Should be familiar with microprocessor or micro controller architecture like x86, ARM, TI
- Knowledge in software life cycle in general.
- Hands-on in Object-Oriented Design and Implementation.
- Good understanding of multithreading in both, design and implementation
- Experience with projects that require hardware /software interfacing
- Working knowledge in Linux, VxWorks is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic communication protocols like serial and wireless
- Medical instruments development experiences a plus
- Experience with hardware interfaces – I2C, SPI, One Wire
- Networking knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Required: B.E or B.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics or Electrical Engineer.
- Preferred: M.E or M.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics or Electrical Engineer.
- SHORT-TERM SUCCESS METRICS (6-12 MONTHS)
- Demonstrate strong analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Demonstrate strong design and development skills
- Demonstrate strong knowledge on tools and technologies
- Establish trusting relationship with the team and other stakeholders
- Deliver on project commitments.
- LONG-TERM SUCCESS METRICS (1+ YEAR)
- Learn and demonstrate Product and Domain understanding
- Demonstrate solid understand of Software Development Lifecycle
- Consistently deliver on Project commitment.
Apply : Eligible and interested candidate can visit here to submit resume
Recent Jobs for freshers