Post Title: Junior Developer-CPI
Experience : Freshers
Company : Zalaris
Application Deadline: NA
Junior developer’s responsibilities consist of creating various SAP modules with the help of the ABAP programming language and tweaking it as per the client’s requirements. The various aspects of software development cycle such as planning, coding, implementation, testing and support have to be performed by them. With the increasing reliance on SAP solutions by most corporate agencies, the role played by a SAP.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution.
- Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP modules such as SAP FI/CO, MM, HR and BW to ensure a consistent experience to the various users on the client’s side.
- Writing the code using ABAP programming language on the basis of the blueprint provided by the clients and performing regular tests on the usability of the code.
- Good in Analytics and problem solving
- Sound knowledge in computer programming
- Certification in SAP programming
Education & experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering
We offer you
- International working environment
- Friendly and supporting colleagues
- Modern and cozy office premises
- Competitive base salary
- Several additional benefits, like:
- Health insurance
- Team building events
- Coffee, tea, and other supplies in the office
- Opportunity to flex work hours and home office
Apply : Eligible and interested candidate can submit application here
- Trainee Service Engineer
- Development Engineer | BE/ B. Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Associate Professional System Engineer | BE/ B. Tech Graduates
- QA Engineer – BE/BTech Graduates
- Hiring Fresher Graduates for Associate Post | Marsh McLennan
Company overview : Simplify work life. Achieve more. Our mission is to simplify HR and payroll administration, and empower you with useful information so that you can invest more in people. Our values bind us together as one company as they shape the way we behave towards each other, our customers and our partners across the markets we serve. We believe that everyone matters in this company and that no one person is better than another. We dare to aim high! #bestingmyself is everyone’s motto because we give the best version of ourselves to the team. We believe that the best results are achieved, not by being the best in the team but by bringing the best out of your team, and supporting each other across the finish line. This is true team spirit. We are a leading service provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions across Europe, serving more than 1.5 million employees monthly with an annual revenue of 77 million Euros (2019). We hold #1 or #2 positions in most of our markets. Our consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients.