Amazon India is looking for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) for Hyderabad location, below is details of free job alert, kindly review and submit application
Job Position: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Software Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Amazon is looking for a highly motivated, customer centric Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) applicants with a deep experience in testing methodologies and automation, who is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to consumers. You should seize this opportunity if you have a passion for customer needs, a deep understanding of web applications and mobile apps and proven automation experience. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, stability, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. Our SDETs are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, write automated tests with Java and/or user-level automated tools, and fix issues to improve the customer experience. SDETs work with Software Development Engineers to understand features, technical implementation, and maintenance of the software products. They should also work with groups such as Product Management, User Interaction, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests and driving the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
- BS degree in Computer Science from a reputed institution
- Core development experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience in writing clean code quickly
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Experience in writing testing frameworks and automation tools is preferable
- Background in test automation using Java and applicable languages.
- Working knowledge of common automation frameworks such as JUnit or TestNG
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Experience in Java programming language and Android preferred
- Experience working closely with multiple teams to effectively communicate impact of quality issues and addressing them cooperatively.
Apply : Eligible and interested candidates can submit application here https://amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1412206/sdet
Recent Job Alert