Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is hiring Development Engineer from Automobile or Mechanical Engineering candidates with BE/Btech Degree, below is details of recruitment from M&M.
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering, Automotive
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Education: BE/BTech in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering or above
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. Ability to convert engineering problems into hand calculations, free body diagrams, generic equations.
2. Ability to write code in MATLAB/Python or any programming language.
3. Ability to do model-based simulation using AMESim/GT-Suite/Dymola/SimScape for Automotive systems using detailed component elements.
4. Ability to debug application for various use cases and input/output scenarios.
5. Prepare documentation for technical and functional aspects of the application.
6. Ability to improve the correctness of model based on understanding and analysis of test data.
7. Ability to validate application with 3D simulation results or physical Test data.
8. Ability to perform design iterations using mathematical models and recommend design modifications
9. Perform DoE’s, Parameter sensitivity studies, and design optimization using system-level simulation tools.
1. Analytical skills
2. Strong mathematical background
3. Sound engineering fundamentals and principles
4. Systematic problem solving
5. Ability to try and learn new technologies
Graduate / Postgraduate with 1 – 3 yrs of experience in Mathematical Modelling/ Physics-based Simulation / Model-based simulations
Auto/ Auto Ancillary / Engineering Services Industry
B. E / B. Tech or M. E / M. Tech\
How to apply : Eligible and interested candidate can submit resume here
Recent Free Job Alert
- Trainee Software Engineer – Thinkitive Technologies
- Trainee Service Engineer
- Development Engineer | BE/ B. Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Associate Professional System Engineer | BE/ B. Tech Graduates
- QA Engineer – BE/BTech Graduates
Overview : Befitting our size, we operate in 21 key industries, providing insightful and ingenious solutions that are global in their ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy. From Mobility to Rural Prosperity and IT, from Financial Services to Clean Energy and Business Productivity, we’re empowering enterprise everywhere. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people. And though we operate across vast geographies, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, dictating that we empower people everywhere to not only chart new frontiers, but to conquer them too.