FLEX LTD is looking for Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering for Chennai-TN location, check your eligibility and submit resume now, also check out latest free jobs alert for freshers
Post : Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Company: FLEX LTD
Work Location: Chennai, TN, IN
Experience Range: 0-2 yr
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Type: Public Company
Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
Company Size: 10,001+ employees
The Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team.
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates / modifications.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in Manufacturing set up, Preferably in EMS Industry.
- Hands on experience in the following domains
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
- BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management
- Hands on Experience in any PLM software linked to ECO process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English MANDATORY.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Good analytical skills.
- Coaching & mentoring skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Reporting & Decision-making skills.
Here are few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Submit Application: Eligible and interested candidate can submit resume here
Also Check our Recent Posts
- Trainee Software Engineer – Thinkitive Technologies
- Trainee Service Engineer
- Development Engineer | BE/ B. Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Associate Professional System Engineer | BE/ B. Tech Graduates
- QA Engineer – BE/BTech Graduates
Company overview: We’re the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. We love to hear your thoughts, comments and ideas so feel free to like, share and comment away. Any question or opinion is good to go as long as it is respectful and falls within the scope of this page. Derogatory comments, spam and unsolicited selling are not welcome here and such posts will be removed.