Medi Assist Insurance is looking to hire Medical Officer in Guwahati, You will be joining a collaborative culture that from entry level through top executive to contribute to our Assam clients’ success by sharing ideas openly and honestly. The Medical Officer position has functional responsibility as listed below
Role: Medical Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category: Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Company: Medi Assist Insurance
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Grievance resolution and response within timelines
- Ensure that all the grievances received and attended to be recorded in module
- Co-ordination with other internal departments and Guwahati branches for grievance activity
- Co-ordinate with Guwahati team members for enhancing their productivity by communicating effectively and monitor their performance and guide to solve work issues.
- Co-ordination with external beneficiary / Insurance companies in addressing grievances.
- Involved in Analyzing Medical Reports to Process Medical Claims
- Should have good medical Knowledge and willing to work for Non Clinical job in Guwahati.
- Ability to understand policy terms and conditions and claims adjudication
- Ability to draft the response, Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to update MIS reports relating to Grievance
- Should be a team player complete tasks, meet goals, actively listen to Guwahati co-workers, respect ideas and support the Guwahati team by being flexible, understand role within the team and work to achieve duties to the best of his/her ability.
- Should be good with Academics, having knowledge on Claims, Insurance.
- Taking ownership and the ability to work effectively in an independent environment
- Excellent communication and basic computer skills
- Customer advocacy focus
Qualification:: BHMS / BAMS / BUMS / MBBS / BDS
Education : MBBS in Any Specialization, B.U.M.S in Any Specialization, BDS in Any Specialization, BHMS in Any Specialization, BAMS in Any Specialization
Key Skills : Health Claims, BHMS, medical officer, BUMS, cashless, reimbursement, Claims Adjudication, Claims Processing, Health Insurance
To Submit resume for Medical Officer in Guwahati, visit official website of Medi Assist at medibuddy.careersitemanager.com/medical-jobs
Company Info: Medi Assist is a third-party administrator (TPA) which provides a range of wellness programs and value-added services to corporate employees and individuals in India including Guwahati Assam. It offers health benefits administration services including cashless claims management, reimbursements, pharmacy benefits
Tags: Become a Medical Officer in Guwahati, Fresher jobs in Guwahati , Work from home job in Guwahati, WFM jobs in India, Medical Officer jobs in Guwahati, Medi Assist careers in Guwahati, Fresher remote jobs in Guwahati
Note: At Freshers Jobs Alert , We do not ask any candidates to pay any amount to getting jobs in Guwahati, and we advice candidates to don’t pay any amount to get jobs, we are sharing jobs updates for freshers only to help candidates to get a Medi Assist Fresher jobs in Guwahati.