Leading Education Technology and Indian Startup Company – Byju’s is looking to hire freshers for BDE (Business Development Associate) post in Dhar Madhya Pradesh, Refer below job role and responsibility to apply Dhar jobs as a Graduate Fresher.
Job Title: BDE – Business Development Associate / Executive
Company: Byju’s – The Learning App careers
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Location: Dhar Madhya Pradesh – Candidate may get hired at nearby location.
Education: Graduate with Bachelor Degree and Above
Salary: Successful joined candidates can get up to 10 LPA
Job Summary for Freshers Byjus job in Dhar
At all, looking for someone can teach / explain Byjus products to students or their parents effectively after setup meeting online and sell courses offline on the lead.
- The selected graduate fresher candidate/applicants will get joined as an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in Dhar your city.
- They would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales education courses in Dhar Madhya Pradesh.
Skills should be required for Freshers Jobs in Dhar
- Any Candidate with complete Graduation/ Post Graduation can apply Byjus careers for fresher in Dhar
- Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector with survey of local to Madhya Pradesh residents
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students for better educational growth and result.
- Having a knack for sales to get best level.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills will be must added or get preference.
Recruitment process for Freshers Job at Byjy’s
- Interested candidate from Dhar Madhya Pradesh can fill the required details and submit application.
- Eligible candidate will get connected by HR for further qualification steps.
- Selected candidates as fresher at byjus will be part of a two-month knowledge training process under the BDE (Business Development Trainee) profile and also get monthly stipend/salary of Rs 25,000.
- At the successful completion of training, candidates will be promoted to the role of BDA (Business Development Associate) for Direct Sales at Dhar Madhya Pradesh or nearby available location/city.
Tags: Byju’s Careers in Dhar, Jobs at Byjus in Dhar Madhya Pradesh, Fresher Jobs nearby in Dhar MP, Free Job Alert, Fresher Careers, Off-campus Freshers Jobs in Dhar Madhya Pradesh, career for freshers in Dhar
Note: At the Freshers Jobs Alert , We do not ask any candidates to pay any amount to getting jobs in Dhar, and we advice candidates to don’t pay any amount to get jobs, we are sharing fresher jobs updates to help fresher candidates to get a jobs in Dhar Madhya Pradesh.