Company overview : At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. In India, our highly qualified and experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help you solve business issues and identify and maximize the opportunities you seek. Our industry specialization allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest. PwC India Recently shared recruitment for freshers as Associate – deals Analytics post for Mumbai, India Location, kindly review below details to submit application.
Job Role: Associate 2 – Deals Analytics
Eligibility: Degrees/Field of Study required
Experience Required: Freshers
Line of Service : Advisory
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary: A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
Job Profile Name: Deals Transaction Services – Deal Analytics – Experienced Associate
A career in our Deals Data and Analytics practice, within MCA will focus on Deals Transaction Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients with the deal process and deliver outstanding services both pre-deal and post-deal from the perspective of mergers and acquisitions. As an expert in Deals Data Analytics, you will deal with large volume business data, including performing data extraction, transformation, modelling, data visualization benchmarking, and analysis from a merger and acquisition prospective as well as cooperating with other due diligence or post deal service teams to support various deals projects.
By means of data analytics, you are expected to utilize various data technology including data visualization, data mining, big data techniques, to identify key merger and acquisition pre-deal risks and issues to help our clients realize their deal value and continuously push their post deal strategy going forward.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As a Experienced Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Fields of Study/Experience:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree from a reputed institute in Data Science, Data Analytics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Statistics, Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics
- A total of 1-3 years of work experience with prior experience in analytics in the TMT (Telecom, Media, Technology) /Healthcare/Retail space to work with our Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
Our team is a blend of data scientists and deal professionals teaming to bring targeted commercial insights through a blend of industry specific experience and cutting-edge data science techniques. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in one or both of the following areas:
- Experience working on high performing teams preferably in data analytics, consulting, and /or private equity
- Experience working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and working under time sensitive client deadlines
- Analyzing or managing accounting, financial, transactional data, and statistical methds in support of data analysis
- Understanding of financial statements, business cycles (Revenue, supply chain, etc.), business diligence, and valuation, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High degree of collaboration, ingenuity, and innovation to apply tools and techniques to address client questions
- Proven track record of data extraction/transformation, analytics, and visualization approaches
- Advanced skills in the following: Alteryx, Tableau and Excel
- Strong track record with leveraging business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, etc.) to turn data into insights
- Working knowledge of performing data ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), and experience with SQL, Alteryx, Power Query and other agile technologies
- Experience working with relational databases
- Exposure to Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics Techniques (but not limited to) such as Regression, Segmentation, Predictive Modelling, Pricing & Profitability analysis,
Job Description for Data Analytics
Inventory Optimisation, Marketing analytics, Market mix modelling
- Knowledge and experience with basic programming: Python, R, SQL, Matlab, C++, etc.
- Knowledge of modern big data approaches preferred: e.g. PySpark, Apache Spark, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL, Azure ML, R, Python, Java, etc.
Apply : Eligible and interested candidate need to submit application here
Check our latest Posts
About PwC US Management Consulting Analytics : PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the US firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers. Management Consulting Analytics (“MCA”), a business unit of PwC Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited, has capabilities rooted in deep strategy, technology, operations, and industry experience. The firm's approach to client service is based on objectivity, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to its clients' best interests. MCA serves Global 2000 clients in such industries as consumer-packaged goods, financial services, logistics, manufacturing, retail and distribution, telecommunications, healthcare, insurance, and public sector organizations. MCA provides fast, insightful analysis of complex marketing and operational issues, where intelligent use of data holds the key to better decisions and actions. Specific services include analytics to uncover and realize new revenue and cost savings; information management to track and measure key strategic business metrics not available otherwise, and information strategy to identify ways of using information to increase competitive advantage and to improve underlying information architecture for sustained, cost-effective delivery of higher quality information throughout the enterprise.